1.3.1 (September 28, 2022)
terraformbinaries are now built with CGO enabled. This should not have any user-facing impact, except in cases where the pure Go DNS resolver causes problems on recent versions of macOS: using CGO may mitigate these issues. Please see the upstream bug golang/go#52839 for more details.
- Fixed a crash when using objects with optional attributes and default values in collections, most visible with nested modules. (#31847)
- Prevent cycles in some situations where a provider depends on resources in the configuration which are participating in planned changes. (#31857)
- Fixed an error when attempting to destroy a configuration where resources do not exist in the state. (#31858)
- Data sources which cannot be read during will no longer prevent the state from being serialized. (#31871)
- Fixed a crash which occured when a resource with a precondition and/or a postcondition appeared inside a module with two or more instances. (#31860)